All dogs and other animals must be kept in commercial
carriers, except for Seeing Eye dogs and other working
service animals that are such marked (they must have a
harness, coat, or card from doctor.)
Loading and Unloading Your Bike
- Remove loose items from bike.
bike rack is empty, squeeze handle to release latch
and fold down rack. The rack weighs less than 20 pounds
and is easy to raise and lower.
- Only load your bike from the curb side or in front of the bus. This is for your safety!
- Lift your bike into the available wheel slot. Use the furthest slot from the bus.
- Raise and secure the support arm over the front tire of your bike.
- Note that the support arm must be positioned so the hook rests on the highest point of the tire.
- If you wish, secure your bike with your personal bike lock.
- Board the bus and pay your regular fare (there is no additional charge for a bicycle).
- Inform the driver you will be unloading your bike when you signal for your stop.
- Lower the support arm, lift your bike out of rack toward the curb.
- Fold up the rack if empty, and step away from bus with bike.